Pages

Making it official

Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Are little Catalina trip turned out to be more than I expected. John woke me up at sunrise Saturday morning which was our 4 year anniversary and proposed to me right there on our balcony of our hotel room. It was one of my best moments in my life and I will always remember it.
I love John so much..enough to walk into his life (a single dad with two sons) and take it on. I wouldn't change it for anything Micah Tyler and John are my family and have been since the first time I walked into the house and played Teck Deck with Tyler, and Micah. When Marley came along I felt like that completed us more I have my girl and my boys life doesn't get any better.
I never really thought I was into getting married until taking on the mom role for the boys and Marley. It was then that I wanted it. I felt like supermom without the cape. Its more then the ring and wedding...etc. Its the promise John and I share...John I vow to make you Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken forever...

No comments