Pages

Summer Bummer

Friday, September 4, 2009
This month has not been the best for pictures I have not been motivated and inspired at all. I dislike when I get like this especially since its summer and there are so many fun things to photograph.
I guess maybe because Micah and Tyler have been taken away all summer on adventure without John and I. Adventure and trips away from home as a family usually help with this. I did take the trip to vegas but didnt take any pictures because I was so busy with the wedding etc..the pictures I took at my best friends wedding all turned out terrible the lighting to bright to dark...blahblah blah.....I also shot my sister in laws belly she is 8 months along..and those didn't come out good at all also. I know you cant always take awesome pictures you love but I really hope me writing right now gets it all out of my system. Photography is my only outlet right now so I get sad when I am in a rut like this.
So today I took my first picture I like in a month in a half or so. So I am posting it in the hope that it will bring me some luck and inspiration............

2 comments

Anonymous said...

I like this photo Vania- as well as so many other photos you take. You are a true artist and an amazing photographer. YOU have taken the only pics of me that I like in the past few years- and I am pretty vain and love all photos of me.
Get inspired or I'm coming to get you. I'll force you to take my picture.

Miss K.P.-Ness said...

I like this photo Vania- as well as so many other photos you take. You are a true artist and an amazing photographer. YOU have taken the only pics of me that I like in the past few years- and I am pretty vain and love all photos of me.
Get inspired or I'm coming to get you. I'll force you to take my picture.

I posted this twice, because I didn't want to be anonymous...
K.P.-Ness