Pages

Self

Tuesday, October 27, 2009
I am always taking pictures of the kids and John. There are never to many of myself which I don't really mind to much. I have this whole thing about taking to many pictures of myself like I am being way to self absorbed or Myspacey. You know what I am talking about. They even made a new camera that has an LCD screen on the front so you can take better pictures of yourself.I am all for self documentation but I really need to stop feeling like its a sin when I am doing it. And enjoy it so I have frozen moments of me in time to share.

Every time I am at my moms house I always want to go through the old photo albums I love looking at them. The color of the photos the smell of them the awesome clothes. Not to forget to mention I did get my old Minolta from my mother and she took some really great pictures. And she is gorgeous back then and still to this day. The pictures of her are always my favorite back when she was with my dad ..amazing! I am going to have to "borrow" a few to scan.

So I am 26 I am not getting any younger and still as self conscious as ever. I have been trying to work on myself a little more I go to the gym 2-3 times a week. I have been going for about 3 month. I lost 3 lbs..and gained 2 back ha ha but I do feel much better. I am not going to give up I am going to keep with it. So maybe one of these days I can stop taking a decapitated head photo of myself and do a whole body shot.
self portrait

2 comments

Anonymous said...

Vania, I know that you are married and are devoted to your children. All of them. I just read the"front page" of your blog and am astonished that you feel that you need to "work on yourself." I have met you, and I say with the utmost respect for you , your husband and your kids, that you are HOT!!
I have a" Safe Distance " crush on you. You exude a confident and friendly air about you.I hope that one day that I can meet a woman as fetching as you.
Again, I mean no disrespect to your husband or you!
I respect the sanctity of marriage . Own your inner beauty. Your outer beauty has no apologies to make.

V.DUB said...

well I thank you very much that was a great boost of confidence