Pages

Day of play

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Since Marley has preschool 3 days a week I make some time after I drop her off to go surfing it clears my mind, its exercise and just one of the best feelings ever there is nothing like it. There has not really been decent swell but I still go just to get wet. A fellow blogger captured this photo It was probably about 2 feet away from the sand. It was a super high tide and breaking right on the sand but the sun was out and it was a beautiful day.


2 comments

Insa said...

I wish I would it try it since I spent half of my life at the beach with all of you. It looks and feels watching you, like such a freedom

Mom

Wasabi Honey Bee said...

Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog . . . : )
Looks like so much fun in this picture!!! Good choice of using your time when Marley is at school. : )