Pages

Something New

Thursday, September 15, 2011
So I have been thinking lately that I would really like to change the name of my blog. Its sound cheesier and cheesier as the years go by. I think it is suppose to be untitled because I get stuck every time I try to change it. Am I that boring I cant think of anything to name it? I want it to reflect my life because well that's basically what its about. I just recently put a new title picture (header) I added the word brain tumor in the description and I already hate it that's not the only thing going on in my life. Its a big part of whats going on but not what I want people to think of when they think of me. I am stuck right now I try to leave it blank on my header but it told me (Required field must not be left blank) So right now I am calling left blank I am sure someone has thought of that already but for now my untitled blog is left blank.

No comments