Pages

My wedding shoe

Wednesday, December 28, 2011
So I am finally starting to write about my wedding I have been going through the pictures deciding which ones to make prints of. It made me feel motivated to post.

I HEART Seychelles they have the cutest shoes ever. I dont wear a heal often I am a beach girl I live in my sandals if I am wearing any shoes at all but when it comes down to a special occasion or a date I want to do it up. I love the wedges they are so comfy I know most wedding blog advice is to wear your wedding shoes to break them in but I didn't need to. I got my bridesmaids to get a pair I told them to get the same style but I let them pick any color just because I wanted to make sure they would get use again.  







1 comment

Anonymous said...

I love it! Beautiful shoes and beautiful girls! Congratulations Vania! The best wedding ever, everything was so vintage down to the table cloths used from all the grandparents and the antique candle sets and flowers you found! Great job! Sandy