Pages

Tree P'd

Tuesday, January 3, 2012
So some genius kids decided to pull a pretty creative prank they gathered ALL the Christmas trees in the whole city that were sitting outside waiting to be recycled and stacked them in our neighbors front lawn there must have been about 150 Christmas trees I kid you not. I didn't want to paparazzi right in front of his house so I took one from up the street not the greatest picture but you can see all the trees stacked up on the side of his house and a city truck using a tractor to gather them all up.

4 comments

Miss K.P.-Ness said...

Years ago (before high schools had video surveillance) my boyfriend grabbed a bunch of trees waiting to be picked up and gave them a new home in the middle of the South High quad- creating a beautiful forest of pine trees! I thought it was a fabulous FUN idea, but that's just me.

vania francesca said...

That is awesome

Whateva'z said...

That is too funny. They should of topped it off with rolls of toilet paper. hehe

vania francesca said...

Oh my god I couldn't imagine trying to clean that especially since the mornings have been so damp