Pages

Dream Home

Saturday, February 18, 2012
John took me over to a house he has been working on for the past year it was a new construction job. So he designed all the plumbing in the entire house. He amazes me how talented he really is. The owners are just about to move in so I took a few photos of the finished project. I am in love with this house it is everything I look for in a house when I pretend shop for them on redfin and trulia. Except this house is brand new and a few million dollars. If I had to pick 2 of my favorite things in this house it would have to be the the refinished vintage English sinks and the craft room.

alright here is some house LOVE:

but first a picture of the inspector


Before


 After


Guest bathroom


Craft Room!!!


Sink love


 amazing stove


Details all about the details


 Claw foot instruments

 I can be relaxed here





 All tubs should have feet


 Amazing kitchen








Please dont take any of these photos without permission thank you

No comments