Pages

Gratitude

Tuesday, February 28, 2012
Look who I found next to me this morning Marley sneaks in my bed early in the morning to nestle into my warm spot in bed. I love her morning face its one of my favorite faces of the day. Her eyes all puffy and hair in disarray she is such a light in my life. I try my hardest to find a moment in the day to be grateful of my life my health has been improving I have a loving husband, kids that are kind with warm hearts and great family support system. I am not one to ask for help but when I do everyone has been so generous especially since my surgery. 
So thank you everyone we love you!









1 comment

Miss K.P.-Ness said...

I had that same green fern pattern with butterflys material in my room when I lived in Torrance. I have to dig up photos.
You sound busy and happy.
That makes me happy. I would call you but I have been so busy. Our lives are always parallel.