Pages

G

Friday, March 23, 2012
This sums it up
 all I really wanted was this glass of my favorite brew with my lovely sister..a little Green Flash to smooth over the rough couple weeks it really has been. My sisters boyfriends mother just past away this week from a long battle with cancer she was so young and my sisters boyfriend is so young to loose his mother. If there was one thing I could wish for it would be a cure for cancer. Its not fair that cancer has to take the people we love. This weekend I will be by my sisters side to memorialize this amazing women I wish I knew."G"..my sisters boyfriend is family and I know our whole family feels the same. That is the one special trait about my family we are always recruiting new family members with open arms. 
We love you G!
I am so sorry we all care about you so much and we are here for you ...V

No comments