Pages

Rain or Shine

Friday, March 16, 2012
I basically took the week off from the internet trying to get myself focus on the many tasks to come. Our landlord came over to see us a few days ago to tell us his mother the owner of the property we live has passed away. She was 99 years old and a long time resident of El Segundo she went to kindergarten where I got married and she was the first graduating class of El Segundo High. Pretty amazing thing to live to 99 not sure if I personally am going to make it that long but I will try. I love this little place and might have a small attachment to it. I have lived here on and off for about 10 years I moved in with Pam when we were 18-19 years old.
Unfortunately they are going to sell this property :( as far as buying it I dont really think that's in the cards right now with my brain surgery bills pouring in.
John no matter what  has managed to continue to think positive. I know one thing we are not leaving El Segundo we cant the kids are established in school here and I really dont want them to change schools like I did. So no matter what we are staying here it might actually be positive. If you talk to me I will constantly make jokes about me sharing one bathroom with 4 other people not to mention 3 of them are boys(including John)yuck! Well I am just putting it out there. What if...we found a place with two bathrooms huh huh would that be cool. I will go one step further and answer my question YES IT WOULD.

As far as plans for this weekend I was suppose to go to the pile this weekend on 4th Street but it might rain all weekend boo I am so bummed I have been wanting to go with Marley and I wanted to take her cousin to because it is so fun. Maybe it wont rain we will see have a great weekend everyone rain or shine.

No comments