Pages

recap

Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Yesterday was sooo insane here are a few shots..
 sick barrels early in the morning on N side


 stall for the barrel









 Natalie is my hero she rips 




The weather has been a bit nuts here in the south bay Saturday was sunny and Sunday it was stormy and rained all day. yesterday was a little bit of overcast and cold and then sunny and when the sun went down it was freezing. If your not from LA 50 degrees with ocean wind is cold..go ahead and laugh...you totally adapt to the weather where ever you are just because when I did my time in Smith River it was almost always freezing ass cold and miserable.
As recovery goes things have been good I had some MORE stuff come out of my nose randomly It has been sparatic and weird just when I think it should be healed up some blood clots come out...I wont gross you out anymore..actually I totally am going to.. here is a photo I took awhile back of what was comming out of my nose...
.
.
.
.
if you dont want to see dont go any further.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



that thing was like the size of a quarter and have no idea how it came out of my nose. 

Ok no more of that sorry I am way better than where I was when that picture was taken so I have come along way. I have been so excited to to get back in the water lately but the realization of being in bed for a month out of shape feeling I had to step it up. Motivation is usually 50/50 with me I do good but if I am not seeing results I do fizzle out. But this time I feel it is different for me because I am trying to focus more on being healthy and strong so when I get back in the water I can paddle and duck dive fast and be on it. I want to get that wave that I seam to always pass up...its the one where you just caught one to the beach and paddling back out and one nice right or left pops up but you are so tired of paddling to the line up you let it slide by. That's the wave I WANT. So I have been changing my workout regimen a bit I bought some new running shoes finally. and have been running down to the beach and back every other day it takes me about 35 minutes. I wish I could tell you how far it is but my odometer in the Volvo is broken. So Rachel if your reading this you should tell me how far it is? I am suppose to be going to the gym on the days I dont run but have been lagging/trying to take care of stuff and my family. Total excuse so this week I am going to try to squeeze in 2 if not 3 gym workouts. I also have added Vega One to my diet a plant based nutritional powder that is full of good stuff for my body and I think I might feel a change already. I also have been picking Marley up in the bike instead of driving, taking the bike to farmers market on Thursdays and make quick trips to the grocery store in town with it. Really trying to make simple changes to make my life more active and it feels good.
I am hoping by summer time I will feel happy, healthy and not hide under my bangs in pictures.
Have a great day...V
smoking is bad I know 


4 comments

Rachel B said...

If its the same route we did, round trip is 2.4 miles :)

vania francesca said...

Woo hoo I guess that's a pretty good amount...gotta keep going!

LoriLynn said...

Is it bad to say that I think it's pretty amazing that you posted a picture of your booger, especially since I'm pretty sure that could be up for the worlds largest booger?! You're kinda my hero right now and an incredible photographer! Rock on lady! Xo Lori

vania francesca said...

Hahaha...LoriLynn yes I think I do have a chance at largest booger! I mean cmon how can you not want to show something that massive off it still amazes me how it came out..:)Thanks for all your kind words my day is awesome thanks to you!