Pages

Saturdaze

Saturday, March 31, 2012
I have been getting to the gym and running my route every other day I did 7 1/2 miles this week. I am proud of myself for pushing myself hard and keeping up with the motivation. Really want to surf and I have been claiming April 1 as my first day I can surf...well the weather and surf report says it suppose to be double overhead and gnarly so...well I am probably not going to make it out tomorrow dont think it would be a great idea for me to drown on my first day paddling back out ha ha. Especially since I want to say every muscle in my body is sore. I still want to go down and check the waves maybe shoot John and my pier family charge it.
We need some family time as well would like to make a family skate trip. Want to make it out to ridiculous pool one of these days since I think the last time I was out there Marley was not even 2. I will cross my fingers everyone have a great weekend  take care....V




John IS happy here







No comments