Pages

Made

Tuesday, June 12, 2012
I have a backroom where I my sewing machines are. I try to make the time to go back there as much as possible. I love to sew and have always enjoyed reconstructing old clothes and fabrics when I was living in northern California I spent a lot of time sewing and would adjust my clothes and make new things for myself. Since Marley was born I started to mostly sew things for her such as cloth diapers, bibs, changing mats etc and when she was walking I started making these skirts not only for Marley but her cousins and her friends as well. I am in the process of making a plan on how it would be possible to tackle this project on a larger scale. Since I mostly use recycled fabrics I feel it may be more difficult. But I am really willing to give this all I got. 















No comments