Pages

Part II

Tuesday, August 28, 2012
Time for part II of our trip in photos I was trying to get them up earlier but we have had a somewhat tough week The kids going back to school today so it’s been school supplies shopping, new clothes, registration with the after vacation no money dance. Marley’s had several doctor’s appointments she had to get 4 shots and a blood test before school and oh man I must say it was the worst day ever. Poor thing has been through so much with doctors and dentist it is frustrating and fear she is scarred her for life and is going to take me a long time to get her to trust doctors and nurses.(long story I will save it for another time) Lets share photos today..

 Marley was really enjoying herself at the skate park having her own fun she was running up and down the transition she calls this Super Walk Skating.

 Tyler has the most effortless flow style and he does not even really skate much he is more of a BMX guy.

 John with the camera

 The last time we were here was 5 years ago and I was able to get way higher then I did this time around :( I am out of sync with my skateboard. We need to skate more often

 Pointing one where he is headed

Marley pushing Bunny around the park..


Micah's sequence
















 Flippin out

 rare species of deck cedar
 Mars reppin SB

       
                                                   Make love not wars fight power not people



1 comment

Kathy said...

Hello, beautiful blog and great pictures.
Thanks for the follow :-)

xx
www.bellezzos.blogspot.dk