Pages

60 days

Thursday, October 18, 2012

So the time has just about come they sold our house we have been renting. :( I am terribly sad but also hopeful for bigger and better things. The rental market is tough and double if not triple in El Segundo so John and I have to be on it. We are not leaving here El Segundo is our home and the place we decided to raise the kids. I have moved so much in my life and have been to so many schools I do not want the same fate for my kids. I want them to have stability, a hometown and maybe a few lifelong friends. We have a few more inspections until the people actually sign the papers and send us packing so we are hoping to find something before Christmas if not tomorrow. 2012 has been tough for us with my surgery, teenagers and the constant flow of people from our house being on the market. We keep on waiting to catch a break I know bad stuff happens but come on really can 2013 be good to us. Please...

Alright enough complaining...Good things do take place everyday. I wake up and see my daughter’s sweet angel baby face. I have my boys ready for adventure at anytime I have John my husband I love him more than I can ever explain. I have my family, photography surfing and so many more outlets. I am brain tumorless and healthy and that's what should matter the most. 

I saw this photo on Pinterest which led me to a blog, then to a tumblr account, then to a flickr and then back to tumblr so I am not sure whose it is to give credit it to but I will post the address. I found it the other day and I find it fitting for me...




3 comments

Miss K.P.-Ness said...

Some random chalk artist puts that quote up on the strand walls of Hermosa.
I will keep the good Voo Doo active towards your new bigger, better home in El Segundo!

Miss K.P.-Ness said...

I have seen the secret chalk bandit leave that saltwater quote on the strand walls of Hermosa.

I am doing fantastic Voo Doo for you to get a bigger, better home in El Segundo for you and your family!

vania francesca said...

haha thats awesome I want to see a picture :)...we found a place it pretty awesome I have been packing..I will be missing my fence though :(