Pages

Thanksgiving Morning

Thursday, November 22, 2012
Thanksgiving Morning

Thanksgiving Morning

Thanksgiving Morning

Thanksgiving Morning

Thanksgiving Morning

Thanksgiving Morning

Thanksgiving Morning

Thanksgiving Morning

This morning I decided to go to the cove and cross my fingers for waves. There were waves and 40+ people in the water. Lately I noticed with all the kids on Thanksgiving break it has been really tough to surf. It is almost like I crack under pressure I am not a very aggressive surfer in the water I really just try to enjoy my time. So when 4 other people are paddling for the wave I am over it and let them have it. Once in awhile when I am having a great session I will just go and hope they will all kick out. But mostly I go on the hunt for corners, reforms I enjoy being away from the crowd waiting for those big sets to come in and swing wide right to me. Today was not my best day surfing but getting wet and being in one of my favorite places is wonderful. I am so thankful to have the ocean in my life I really dont see how I could ever be away from it my life revolves around it. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving.:)

No comments