Pages

New year new blog?

Monday, December 24, 2012
Pools

Pools

Pools

Pools

Pools

Pools

Pools

Pools

Salba

Pools

Pools


My hard drive crashed a week ago So I have not been online to much. I did write a post about the Connecticut tragedy but I have decided to keep in unpublished. John thought it was a bit to personal and I agreed. So since then I have been really thinking about doing a complete overhaul on my blog either deleting and starting over or going through it and only keeping my photo post. I really enjoy sharing my photos and want to continue doing so If you have any thoughts, ideas..feel free to voice them.



3 comments

barbara said...

i heart comments too. keep on writing. my two cents. love you!

Miss K.P.-Ness said...

don't delete old posts. Just mocve foward in the direction you are most inspired. There's my 2 cents. But I have only written on my blog once this year...

vania francesca said...

Thanks for the comments and encouragement I am not going to delete anything I want to have more adventure and more photos in 2013