Pages

Last Day of 2012

Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Last Day of 2012

Last Day of 2012

Last Day of 2012

Last Day of 2012

Last Day of 2012     Last Day of 2012
last day of 2012

last day of 2012

last day of 2012

last day of 2012




The year is over and there are so many things to reflect on as 2012 comes to an end.

A few things that stand out for 2012
The bad:
My brain surgery, recovery and the bills and stress that comes with that.Hurricane Sandy, all the innocent lives that were taken in shootings this year. Our house on Walnut for sale and all the showings we had to endure. Moving .

The Good:
Micah turning 16..well kind of, Tyler 14, John 37 & Marley 5 :) Camping trips, camp fires, fishing, rowing boats, hiking, mosquito spray, water falls, pack lunch, sunsets, skate trips, empty pools. Lots and lots of surfing I think we all tried extra hard to surf our brains outs


6 comments

barbara said...

great pictures. it was a full year, seems like it went so fast but there was a lot packed into it! love you all.

vania francesca said...

Oh yeah alot of ups and downs can you believe that next month will be a year since my surgery.
We love you to :)

Anonymous said...

Your the best!

vania francesca said...

No everyone thats visits my blog is the best thanks for the comments everyone :)

Selase said...

I'm been lagging on posting and checking the other fellow bloggers and it looks like I missed quite a bit. Happy New Year to you and yours... and congrats on the new casa ;)

vania francesca said...

Selase yeah I go through phases on her where I am super motivated and shooting alot and then I will take breaks. thanks for stopping by I enjoy your photos and love to see how good you make it look out there :) keep shooting see you out in the water.