Pages

Small Adventure

Saturday, January 5, 2013
Adventures with Mar & mom

Adventures with Mar & mom

Adventures with Mar & mom

Adventures with Mar & mom

Adventures with Mar & mom

Adventures with Mar & mom

Adventures with Mar & mom

Adventures with Mar & mom

Adventures with Mar & mom

Adventures with Mar & mom

Adventures with Mar & mom

Adventures with Mar & mom

Last week of winter vacation for the kids and I will admit Marley and myself have been pretty lazy hanging out in our pajamas all day eating popcorn and watching movies. It has been great but we needed to get out so I decided to take a nice walk with Marley in PV we went to the Vicente bluffs and Lighthouse. Otto came with us and I am so glad we brought him because a lot of other families had their dogs so Otto had plenty of new friends to sniff and was hamming it up every chance he got.
 There is an annual migration on the pacific gray whales from December through April  I was lucky to snap a picture quick enough of a whale when we were walking back up the trails. 
Every time we do these outings I crave to do them more often. There are so many beautiful places to visit no more than 10 miles away I will be making more effort to have more of these small adventures.


1 comment

Nikki Bender said...

Marley and Otto are darling!