Pages

one year

Friday, February 1, 2013
 People usually dont understand your obsession with surfing and think you are crazy to paddle out in frigid winter mornings or rainy days.
 I recently watched a surf flick and they said this in the opening of the movie.
 Its like the feeling of first love the ecstatic obsession followed by the heavy tug that comes from somewhere deep inside you. Whenever your apart its all you think about and when your together you can never get close enough. 
I felt that was such a great example but there is something else that happens like this healing power that comes over you. Complete happiness and refreshed ready to take on whatever the day brings you. I call it my medicine especially with a house full of teenagers it is the only thing that keeps me sane.
Today I wanted to write something it has been one year today since my brain surgery and it is good to be alive.

No comments