Pages

and here I am

Wednesday, March 6, 2013


March 2&3 2013

March 2&3 2013

March 2&3 2013

March 2&3 2013

March 2&3 2013


a few months ago I decided  to start making sure there are photographs of me. I don't really like getting my picture taken I freeze and turn into an awkward dork every time. For as much as I shoot portraits of people you would think I could do it but sadly that is not the case. And if there are any photos of me I end up deleting them because I am way too critical. But I have noticed when I am organizing our family trips that there are NO photos of me. So I am technically not even in the memory according to my photos. I thought it was a little sad so decision has been made as bad and weird as I feel of getting my picture taken I will attempt to not only make sure to pass the camera but not delete the photos and hey maybe even post a few.

9 comments

Michael Chandler said...

Nice pics :)

vania francesca said...

Thanks Michael :)

Michael Chandler said...

Yw. You can call me Brian though.

vania francesca said...

haha ok its been many moons hope all is well

Michael Chandler said...

Yea it has. Ive been doing good. I was going to be moving to NZ in july thought id say hi.

vania francesca said...

New Zealand?

Michael Chandler said...

Right. Wife is a kiwi, wants to go back home. Kinda twisted my arm.

vania francesca said...

um..rad sounds amazing

Michael Chandler said...

Would like to stay in touch. My email is aug.4mchandler@gmail.com.