Pages

photos from this past week

Saturday, April 13, 2013
first point
popping seaweed
First point
zoo
zoo
seriously zoom in on that Tigers face it crazy
zoo
zoo
zoo
zoo
zoo
I think Marley might need a new pair of Toms

Here are a few photos from the past week and the Zoo trip we took with Marley's kindergarten class. we had alot of fun and the kids I was responsible for I didn't loose so thats a plus.
It was a really windy week but there was waves and got a few really fun days at the pier. I have been riding John's old Pat Ryan shortboard from ET which is a lot thinner and narrower than I am use to but it paddles great, turns really good and alot faster I really like it. A few of the locals were surprised to see me on a "normal" board. I am excited for tomorrow we will be taking a family trip to San Onofre I need to charge my battery we are going to try to get Marley on a surfboard. :)
Take care have a great weekend.

No comments