Pages

fone fotos

Friday, July 26, 2013
Alright I figured I check in with my phone the one that wont die! I have had it for a little over 3 years now longest a phone has ever lasted but the battery last only a few hours all my applications crash and it will just turn off. I am trying to make it last for one more month but I am not sure if its going to make it because now it lags on dialing and picking up. Which is the main purpose of having a phone right. But anyways I still manage to shoot a few crappy fone fotos. Here is whats been up..
Driving home in my wetsuit thinking about a nice warm shower.

My new bike feels good but I want to change out the seat.

$15 quilt I say score

Visiting Rebekah 

$4 estate sale find I say score!

John labeled my seat while I was picking up snacks in 711..we went to Malibu I caught 1 wave..

finished my "weekend" project on Tuesday

No comments