Pages

Sea Dogs

Sunday, August 18, 2013
We went on our boat yesterday. I have tons of photos to share but for now I thought I just post some of my seal shots. Every seal seems to have an emotion on its face some not so happy but I am fascinated at there little faces and eyes. I shot with a 50mm so we did not have to get to close. I do have a fear of seals they sort of freak me out. It is safe to say I have had some strange encounters with them over the years because of surfing. Once I was stalked by a small seal it climbed on top of my longboard and stared at me I had to get out of the water. yah super creepy so since then I keep my distance and always remember that they are wild animals.
seadogs
Sea Dogs
seadogs

Sea Dogs
Sea Dogs
seadogs
seadogs
seadogs


Sea Dogs
Sea Dogs
Sea Dogs

No comments