Pages

leaks

Wednesday, November 13, 2013
lightleakers
here I go again with the light leaks..I get into some sort of action or Photoshop tweak and that's all I will do.
 I do enjoy these photos I took them yesterday on my way up the street to get a chai. I remember being embarrassed to shoot in public places. In my old age I care less about what people think of me and find it easier to be relaxed when I shoot.
lightleakers

lightleakers

lightleakers


lightleakers

lightleakers

feeling inspired and excited to shoot I have a great idea for a photo collection and want to start with the project asap.
I printed out some 5x5's of some recent shots I received a message that they shipped out today. I am excited to see how they came out. I have not been good at the printing stage of photography so I am going bold. I reapplied for school and will be taking all of the photo classes and labs they offer to help me with my process. I am not sure if I plan to go with a accreditation yet I just want to start off small. I have not been to school in years and I am a little nervous. 

No comments