Pages

South LA

Wednesday, March 5, 2014
The South Bay came alive this weekend with the largest swell that has hit in decades. I did not make it out I had a tattoo appointment so I am not surfing until my leg heals. Regardless I was happy to see my husband and friends grab a few. Its almost nerve wrecking watching everyone try to make the drops and getting annihilated in the process.



This was the last big day because I was shooting on the pier it always looks smaller than it really is but dont be fooled these guys surfing are 6ft+.







When most places get the more perfect conditions The South Bay is fickle, fast/closed-out and mutant as far as our waves. But I love it here and I feel it has helped my surfing sooo much because of the not so perfect conditions but when it does come alive its all time.

No comments