Pages

Small Adventure/5

Thursday, September 18, 2014




weird science





weird science

weird science

weird science
A little trip just Marley and myself cruising these are some of my favorite days because we can listen to whatever we want in the car sing/dance get girly I love it.
We ended up at the science museum which is free unless you want to see one of the big exhibits Pompeii is running right now so I ended up getting two tickets for that. It was nice all the paintings and found things were my favorite to look at not so much the casts of people.
We ended up outside in the botanical garden it was so beautiful next time a blanket and a homemade lunch is necessary I can spend all day there. We will be doing another trip soon we barely saw a half of the science center and  we have passes to the natural history museum which is right next door.



No comments