Pages

NYC

Monday, November 10, 2014
nyc

nyc

nyc

nyc

reflection
Back from New York had such a grand time with my bestie Rachel. I am so happy for her wonderful life in the city she was fated to live in Manhattan. I am so happy I got to see a little of the magic. One of my most favorite things about the city is the celebration of personal style. The second was all of Rachel's friends and coworkers that were so warm and inviting to me. I even came back with a few tips...
1. Be careful for bikes at crosswalks and you don't necessarily have to wait for the walk sign its more of a suggestion.
2. Do not get in a empty subway car there is a reason and you probably don't want to smell why.
3. The bean has the best chai.
4. You will never complain about how crazy/crowded your local Trader Joe's after visiting the one in Manhattan.
5. Wear comfortable shoes...no really.

No comments