Pages

Labor Day Weekend/ Routine

Tuesday, September 8, 2015
9-6-2015

9-6-2015

9-6-2015

9-6-2015

9-6-2015

Its nice to get back to normal mornings plus one usually John and I are solo because no one wants to get up in our house at dawn. Marley reassured us that this time she was waking up and coming. I went in her room and sure enough before she even opened her eyes she was getting up and getting dressed. If only she could wake up like that every morning.
We have been making up for lost time the past two weekends we have had people over the house.  John is on some kind of fishing marathon and he luckily keeps coming home with a prized fish. Its fun to invite friends and family over and share we have been trying new recipes too. John has been making a killer poke.
9-6-2015

2 comments

Selase said...

I think I saw you and your daughter hanging out on the sand sunday morning. I wasnt sure because it still early. hehehe....

vania francesca said...

I saw you~!!! I tried to take a photograph of you but it didn't come out you were in the shadows of the pier.