Pages

Routine/ on Film

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

35mm
Developed some film from the point and shoot Minolta we got at our local antique store I cant remember if it was $5 or $10 dollars but it is magic.
 Here are some routine morning surf checks when I felt like geeking out and bringing several cameras with me. Why film? I love shooting with my old cameras as well as my digital but there is something about the look and textures of film that allures me. I have vivid memories of analyzing the photographs my mother use to take in our family albums. She later gifted me her camera and frequently and would use it still for the sentimental value. It unfortunately was smashed in a accident you can read that story here.
35mm

35mm
sniffin out wind direction 

35mm


35mm

35mm

35mm
Yes I'm a geek and took the same shot with my Nikon 610, poloroid SX-70 and Minolta 35mm.^


No comments