Pages

Ring Ring/ Routiine

Sunday, November 1, 2015
Hello hello ..
So many things to talk about don't know where to begin..
I guess I can start with I got a new job really happy about that Its a simple part time thing not to much responsibility yet but maybe I will love it to death and want to move up.
Friday night I finished my crossfit challenge yes the whole six weeks I lost 2 1/2 inches off my waist! I am pretty happy with my results and I hope to continue taking classes and possibly drag my sister with me.
I am still awaiting more film to be developed it feels like its been 2 weeks the suspense is killing me I just want to see the pictures I took on my DTLA walk.


RingRing

Halloween was last night and Marley and I had a great time trick or treating with her BF Lillie. I had my first Moscow Mule and lets just say it will not be my last!!
Marley was a Geisha..
Geisha
I year or so back I found this silk kimono at an estate sale so glad Marley had the idea to be a Geisha so we could finally make use it.
In last minute whats in my closet that I can wear for Halloween fashion I went with Lydia Deetz from Beetlejuice.

I recently made a small short with our original gopro not the best footage. Trying to shoot in the water was something new for me and its not as easy as I thought it would be. I need some practice but it was a ton of fun...



No comments