Pages

point of view

Wednesday, March 16, 2016
the drive home

John took this photograph of Tyler and myself at Bixby bridge Big Sur after my sisters wedding. I really like the cliff view, my epic sky high top knot, the texture of my jean jacket and Tyler looking at who knows what. But mostly because its an informal photograph. No plan no pose just a picture taken of people doing things unaware.
I then started to go through photos and realized I how much I like this perspective and frequently shoot like this. So here a just a few....



the drive home

9-6-2015

time

silver

little bit of sepia



  


Volvo Life

big bear trip

hume2014

hume2014

float

nose rides





Also I did say I was going to post my Mamiya shots from my trip I am still waiting for them and hopefully by Friday I can pick them up.





1 comment

Ingrid said...

AWESOME!!! Your pictures are always breathtaking. Love mom