Pages

Rollei RPX 400

Friday, May 20, 2016
In love with this film right now I got it awhile back but waited forever to finally try it now I feel the need to shoot more. The saturation of black is so rich I love the way these photographs make me feel when I look at them. I highly recommend trying it Freestyle off of sunset blvd carries it.
Finding this film couldn't come at a better time I enrolled in a summer course at Otis and start next month. I will get the opportunity to get back in the darkroom again and I cant tell if I am more excited or nervous.

ceramics class narwhal

liquor

Religious graffito

afternoon walk
beautiful machine
double exposure
Mike in medium format
these have not been edited
 I know I probably should straighten a few but I am happy with them as is.
Take care ..V




No comments