Pages

Sequoia + Hasselblad

Thursday, July 14, 2016
Recently back from my camping trip to Sequoia National Forest. I bring back a ton of great memories and that motivation to make more trips up to the forest. Even though I have decided the past 5 years to camp in Sequoia I still feel I have only scratched the surface and there will always be more places to discover. This year I brought my Hasselblad I recently acquired this camera and it has been working very well until I put my last roll of Kodak Portra 400 in it and the last few shots have a cut off corner. I discovered it is the light seal tape between the negative slide and the back. It is probably because the gentleman I purchased the camera from had it sitting so long without use. But its replaceable and it only affected a few. My photo teacher even said hey it could be your signature.  
So I did some rough scans of some of my negatives to share..

Sequoia National Forest
Sequoia National Forest
Sequoia National Forest
Sequoia
Sequoia
Sequoia
Sequoia National Forest
Sequoia National Forest
Here is one of the Portra negatives that was affected I could crop it but ehh Its got a little character and a story now. 
Sequoia
Thanks for taking a look.

2 comments

Ingrid said...

is lovely daughter, I can see your inspiration and view of life through your picture

Ingrid said...