Pages

Home

Thursday, October 6, 2016
El Segundo is my home now but at one point it my life it was Smith River. This Foggy coastal town with a population of 866 people was the longest amount of time I spent living somewhere growing up. I took my driver’s test on highway 199, I discovered photography, had my first job, graduated high school and met my two lifetime friends Rachel and Pam.
Every year I tell John we need to go back up I had not been in over 10 years. I wanted to take Tyler and Marley up and show them were I essentially grew up. We camped on the river and stayed three days and I am already determined to go back up and hopefully stay a week. Here are a few photos from our last summer trip
wander

Untitled

Self Portrait

trap

some film shot with Hasselblad....

Hasselblad

Hasselblad

Hasselblad





No comments