Pages

Shooting in the dark

Saturday, February 11, 2017
I was testing a Minolta hi-matic for my friend Soph who was going on a adventure to New York for two months I thought it would be great to give her a easy automatic camera to borrow. I had a spare Minolta hi-matic that I acquired fairly cheap but hadn't had the chance to try it out yet. So what the heck I decided to really test out its function in one in a more difficult setting a very dark venue with basically no light. The camera speed only went up to 400 so I figured I would push the roll a little(expired Ilford sfx200) and see what happens. I bought some chemicals and developed the roll at home making sure I got the times right as well. This is what came out...
Thee oh sees
Thee Oh See at Teragram
Thee oh sees
Thee oh sees
Thee oh sees
Thee oh sees
Thee oh sees
Thee oh sees
Thee oh sees
Thee oh sees

No comments