Pages

Less is More/ 12 Small Adventures

Monday, March 6, 2017
otto in all his glory
yes
double vision
DSC_0701cropzilla
This past 2 weeks I shot a few days when we were out and about.Here are 4 of the images
1.  I think one of the best things about owning a dog in LA is leaving LA and letting him run free and you know be a dog.
2. Marley catching a few micro peelers at sandspit.
3. double exposure of John with my new favorite wall possibly because of its impending doom its in the parking lot at the Redondo Beach waterfront.
4. and me shot by Marley in front of Moca in LA.
   In the past 15 years since I really opened up to the world of DSLR's I have went from taking 500 pictures to about 20 less is more. I have realized knowing and trusting my camera settings, finding the right time to bring out my camera and remembering to enjoy the moment are the new rules.

No comments