Pages

Otto

Monday, March 13, 2017
self developed // Hasselblad
Otto
Otto
Otto
Otto
This is Otto he is a 7 year old black pug he is a good dog. Otto is smart, funny and extremely lazy with small bursts of energy on occasion. He is well trained and will literally sit still so I can take pictures of him for a small treat I have in my hand. He has a little mischievous side but it’s mostly for stealing food or flavor. Otto knows when he is caught or I find the mess because he walks low to the ground and hides. When Marley was a toddler he would sit patiently next to her until she was distracted or walked away from her plate. He would strike with speed and accuracy for a half eating dinosaur shaped chicken nugget. While we pack our car to leave town he sits on the porch or in the car to make sure we don't forget him. Otto picks the most uncomfortable place by my legs to sleep and snores louder than I ever thought possible for his little body to produce.

His age is starting to show through tiny silver and white streaks of hair all over his chest, chin and tail. How is it possible he has surpassed me in age already. Otto may be lazier and a little older these days but is healthy and from what I can tell a happy pug. He completes our
family and is unconditionally loved.

No comments